References to "data" in this Privacy Notice will refer to whatever data you use our services to collect, whether it be survey or questionnaire responses, data collected in a form or application, or data inserted on a site hosted by us. Reference to personal information or just information, means information about you personally that we collect.
GLOSSARY OF TERMS
Respondents: You have received a survey, form, application, or questionnaire powered by any LBC IT Solutions, Inc. service.
Creators: You hold an account within an LBC IT Solutions, Inc. service and you either directly create surveys, forms, applications, or questionnaires or you are collaborating on, commenting on, or reviewing surveys, forms, applications, or questionnaires within an account.
PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT
Information we collect about you:
- Contact information (for example name or email address): You might provide us with your contact information, whether through use of our services, a form on our website, an interaction with our sales or customer support team, or a response to a survey or form from LBC or a third-party Creator.
- Usage information: We collect usage information about you whenever you interact with our website and services. This includes which webpages you visit, what you click on, when you perform those actions, and what language preference you have.
- Device and browser data: We collect information from the device and application you use to access our services. Device data mainly means your IP address, operating system version, device type, device ID/MAC address, system and performance information, and browser type. If you are on a mobile device we also collect the UUID for that device.
- Information from page tags: We use first party and third party cookies and tracking services that employ cookies and page tags (also known as web beacons) to collect data about visitors to our website. This data includes usage and user statistics. Emails sent by LBC IT Solutions, Inc. or by users through our services also include page tags that allow the sender to collect information about who opened those emails and clicked on links in them.
- Log data: Our web servers keep log files that record data each time a device accesses those servers. The log files contain data about the nature of each access, including originating IP addresses, internet service providers, the files viewed on our site (e.g. HTML pages, graphics, etc.), operating system versions, device type and timestamps.
- Referral information: If you arrive at an LBC IT Solutions, Inc. website from an external source (such as a link on another website or in an email), we record information about the source that referred you to us.
- Information from third parties and integration partners: We collect your personal information from third parties where, for example, you give permission to those third parties to share your information with us, where such information is publicly available online or through your device/browser data.
HOW DO WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
We process your personal information in the following categories of data. Our primary goal is to ensure that personal information of all users is respected and protected.
- Contact information: LBC IT Solutions, Inc. uses your email address to communicate with you if you have contacted us or a third-party partner about a survey, form, or application you received, but we will not send marketing to you unless you have otherwise opted-in to marketing. We also use information about how you use our services to improve our services for you and all users. The data we collect will be aggregated and anonymized so we can examine patterns in terms of respondent preferences when submitting responses, collect and use all this data to help us improve the experience for respondents (so that questions are easier to answer), for training purposes, to understand industry trends, and to help improve the completion rates on surveys/forms.
- Device and browser data: We use device data both to troubleshoot problems with our service and to make improvements to it. We also infer your geographic location based on your IP address. We do not collect precise GPS co-ordinate locations.
- Log data: We use log data for many different business purposes including the following:
- To monitor abuse and troubleshoot;
- To create new services, features, content or make recommendations;
- To track behavior at the aggregate/anonymous level to identify and understand trends in the various interactions with our services; and
- To fix bugs and troubleshoot product functionality.
- Third parties and integrations: We will collect and use information from third parties and integration partners to facilitate in sending surveys/forms/applications/questionnaires to you.
- Machine learning We will use machine learning techniques on response data, metadata (as described above) and cookie data, in order to provide us with useful and relevant insights from the data collected using our services, to build features, improve our services, for fraud detection and to develop aggregated data products.
- Legal uses: To respond to legal requests or prevent fraud, we may need to disclose any information or data we hold about you. If we receive a subpoena or other legal request, we may need to inspect the data we hold to determine how to respond.
USE OF SURVEY DATA
In general survey responses are controlled and managed by the Creator (the person who sent or deployed that survey). In those instances, LBC IT Solutions, Inc. is only processing those responses on behalf of the Creator.
Creator and Respondent trust is paramount to everything we do and so when we do use data about Respondents, we put Creators and Respondents first. When we do an analysis of response data we only do so once we aggregate and anonymize or pseudonymize the data.
SAFETY OF MINORS
Our services are not intended for and may not be used by minors. “Minors” are individuals under the age of 13 (or under a higher age if permitted by the laws of their residence). LBC IT Solutions, Inc. does not knowingly collect personal data from Minors or allow them to register. If it comes to our attention that we have collected personal data from a Minor, we may delete this information without notice. If you have reason to believe that this has occurred, please contact customer support.
CHANGES TO OUR PRIVACY NOTICE
We can make changes to this Privacy Notice from time to time. We will identify the changes we have made on this page. In circumstances where a change will materially change the way in which we collect or use your personal information or data, we will send a notice of this change to all of our account holders.
Where you have responded to a survey, form, or application sent to you by a Creator using an LBC IT Solutions, Inc. service, you will need to reach out directly to that individual or organization to discuss managing, deleting, accessing, restricting access to or otherwise withdrawing consent for use of the information which you provided to them in your responses. LBC IT Solutions, Inc. does not control your response data, and accordingly, is not able to directly handle these requests in relations to that data.
For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us by e-mail at email@example.com.